1. Amazon Best seller page – Here Amazon itself say which products are selling well and this is the first place I go for product research.
2. Google Trends – This is a FREE tool which allows you to view if the product you are researching is a seasonal product or is growing in trend.
3. AMZshark.com - this tool gives you an estimated number of units with estimated revenue for any of your competitor’s product that are selling on Amazon. Using this tool you can have an idea of what you can expect if you sell that kind of product. It has 7 days FREE trial, give it a try!
Keywords Keyword Reach Tool
4. Amazon Search Bar – This is wonderful tool when you do your keyword research for Amazon PPC.
5. Google Keyword Planner – This is a FREE tool which allows you to research keywords for search volume and demand for a product. It also gives additional keywords which you can use in your Amazon PPC. You can access this tool using your normal Google account.
6. AMZShark.com – This tool allow you track your keywords daily and monthly, this tool is great for monitoring keywords ranking.
7. Alibaba.com – Is the leading platform for global trade serving millions of buyers and suppliers around the world.
8. Aliexpress.com – This is a Chinese shopping website, which allows you to get started with small quantities to test the market, before investing huge amount of money.
9. Indiamart.com – Good website, if you try to source products from India.
Product Listing, Images and Art Work:
10. UPC Code – I bought it from ebay.com, here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-000-UPC-Numbers-Barcodes-Bar-Code-Number-1000-EAN-Amazon-Lifetime-Guarantee-/161712393013?hash=item25a6cf4b35:g:e0UAAOSwl8NVXpwF
11. Fiverr.com – I use this site a lot, day in and day out. You get freelancers for product images, Facebook ads creative and sales copy writers for your product listing page. All these on your BUDGET!
12. Upwork.com – Another website for outsourcing. You get freelancers for product images, Facebook ads creative and sales copy writers for your product listing page.
13. Canva.com – Simple artwork tool, using this you can create your own art works for Facebook ads.
Email Collection & Follow – up Automation.
14. FeedbackFive.com – This tool allow you to follow up with your customers for feedback and product reviews.
15. GetResponse.com - This my tool of choice for collecting email addresses from customers. It allows my businesses to create a database that can be used for future product launches and following up. This tool will also allow you to create landing pages to collect these emails and thank you pages to deliver coupon codes and additional offers. I personally use this every day to collect emails using insert inside of my products.
16. Wave – This is FREE online cloud based basic accounting software. I currently use this software and it does everything I need at this point in my businesses.
Every Entrepreneur MUST read Books
17. Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
18. The Lean Start Up by Eric Ries
19. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
DISCLAIMER: It is important to note that this site and the stories depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. This website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this page, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. This page, and the results mentioned on this page, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.